- 09 September 2011
To encourage the young talents in the field of Advertising, Communication and Marketing, The Advertising Club Bombay in association with The Times Group, have undertaken a new initiative in offering an opportunity to two young media professionals to participate in this competition, which would give them an opportunity to represent the country at Spikes Asia Advertising festival, to be held on the 18th to 20th September, 2011, in Singapore.
Similar to the Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival, Spikes Asia celebrates the region’s advertising talent. Apart from the awards in the Asia-Pacific region, it builds a learning platform by bringing the pioneers of advertising world together and exchanging ideas through various seminars and workshops.
Applicants are requested to furnish their resume along with the zerox copies of the first & last two pages of their passport. Possession of a valid passport is an essential requirement. Non Passport holders need not apply. You can register at the Ad Club’s Office address - 504, Radhe Vallabh Society, French Bridge Corner, Opera House, Mumbai – 400004 on or before Friday, 9th September, 2011 between 10 am to 3 pm.
The presentation & interview will be held on Tuesday, 13th September, 2011. The venue and time will be informed on the day of the registration.
Young Spikes Media Competition
Each team will be expected to :
- The Competition challenges team to use their skills in business insight and strategy to develop an innovative media strategy and plan.
- The teams of two will work to a brief presented by a charity or a non profit organization, whose name, objectives, strategies and target audience will remain a secret.
- The competing teams will prepare their submission within 24 hrs in the form of a short presentation and will be presented by a panel of top media experts.
- Give a eight minutes presentation to the jury using Power Point. A maximum of eight slides are allowed.
- Competitors must be aged 28 yrs or under (born after 20th Sep 1982) .Age proof is required
- Must be employed in Media/communications business
For further details please contact the Ad Club Secretariat :